We had an incredible time at The Flower Bar attending their “Blooms and Booze” Floral Workshop! The event featured a unique combination of flower arranging and mixology, where we learned how to create stunning floral arrangements inspired by a signature cocktail provided by Post Wine & Spirits. The instructors were not only knowledgeable but also engaging, making the learning process SO enjoyable. Turning our flowers into gorgeous masterpieces was extremely satisfying, and we were so excited to bring ours home. The small group size, limited to just 8 guests, ensures that everyone receives ample attention, and for those looking to host private gatherings, they can accommodate up to 14 guests.
You can see more from our experience on Instagram!
The next event will take place on Wednesday, October 25.
In this workshop, you will:
– Create a beautiful Halloween arrangement for you to take home.
– Work with our selection of premium blooms sourced from the best farms in the world.
– Learn about the basics of floral design, including color theory, balance, and proportion.
– Get inspired by the colors of the signature cocktail provided by Post Wine & Spirits.
– Enjoy cocktails and light bites while you create your arrangement.
– Includes your own Floral Designer toolkit to use and take home take home.
The workshop is limited to just 8 participants. The class is from 6:30 to 8 PM.
Register by Saturday, October 21. Cancellations will be accepted until 5 PM on October 18. Tickets are transferable.
11 Addison Street
Larchmont, NY 10538