If your kids are anything like mine, then they love pizza! These Christmas tree pizzas are a fun and festive dinner for kids. You can even send the leftovers in their lunchbox the next day or easily reheat them for a lunch at home. Best of all, your kids will love to help make them! My kids love making English muffin pizzas and these were no exception. Plus, I find the more involved your kids are in making a meal, the better the chances they’ll actually consume it!
What You’ll Need:
- Christmas tree cookie cutter
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni (we couldn’t find mini pepperoni but my kids had fun tearing the pepperoni into smaller pieces!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut out pizza dough with the tree cookie cutter.
- Place trees on a parchment lined baking sheet. (We used a lightly sprayed pizza pan)
- Brush with pizza sauce, then top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
A couple of tips: We used fresh pizza dough, but naan bread or a prepared pizza crust might work better as it was hard to get the dough to keep the shape of the tree. Feel free to use additional topping as “ornaments” such as diced red and green peppers or olives.