Inspired by an adorable Valentine my son, Harry, brought home from school, I decided to try and recreate them for my other kids as well to send to their grandparents. These were so easy to make and so adorable too!
Photos of your children
Paper with “I love you…this much” printed on it
- Take a photo of your child with their arms stretched out to the sides. Don’t worry about the background as you will be cutting that part out.
- Cut a heart out of the center of a piece of plain cardstock.
- Back the piece of plain cardstock with a piece of glitter cardstock so that it fills in the shape of the heart.
- Cut the background out of the photo of your child.
- Place the photo of your child in the middle of the glitter heart and glue it down.
- Glue the printed “I love you…this much” paper across the bottom of the photo.