The school year will soon come to a close and summer vacation is nearly upon us. As temperatures rise, cool down at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester – the world’s biggest box of LEGO® bricks.
LEGO Minifigure 40th Birthday Bash (June 1-3, 9-10, 16-17 & 23-24)
It’s party time at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester. The Police Officer Minifigure just turned 40 and we’re throwing him a LEGOtastic birthday bash every weekend in June.
- Enjoy birthday-themed builds in the Model Builder academy, Minifigure trading with Series 18 Minifigures, and a Minifigure scavenger hunt in MINILAND
- Costumed character meet and greets include the LEGO Police Officer (June 1-3); Lloyd, the Green Ninja of Energy (June 9 & 10); Wyldstyle from The LEGO Movie (June 16 & 17); and Kai, the Red Ninja of Fire (June 23 & 24)
- Strike a pose with Minifigure photo stations located throughout the venue
- Annual Pass members are invited to “Breakfast with Bertie” on Sundays from 10:00 – 11:00am and will receive a Minifigure 40th Anniversary party hat
Merry-Go-Round Homeschool Day (June 5)
If the yellow school bus is your own car, unlock your child’s creativity, brick by brick, and join us for Homeschool Day. Our June workshop, Merry-Go-Round, provides a fun, hands-on way to get students excited about engineering, design, and mathematics.
- Student build a LEGO merry-go-round to explore gear ratios then experiment with gear trains to see which combination enables their ride to spin the fastest
- Space is limited; please register at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- Call 844-740-9223 to reserve a spot
Adult Fans of LEGO® Video Game Night (June 7)
Have you wanted to visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester but don’t have any little ones in your life? Do you need a night away from the kids but want something different to do? Join us on Thursday, June 7 from 7:00pm – 9:30pm and get your game on!
- Participate in video game build competitions with custom prize builds including a LEGO® N64 controller
- Share ideas with the Master Model Builder and take home your own mini Arcade Machine build
- Identify the video game franchise from a LEGO® build
- Additional activities include themed trivia, raffles, a Minifigure 40th Anniversary scavenger hunt and more
- Experience LEGOLAND® Discovery Center’s rides, 4D theater and endless amounts of LEGO bricks
- Must be 18 years or over to attend. The fun starts at 7pm (last admission is at 8pm). Take advantage of a special online purchase of only $15 plus tax
Dads Go Free (June 16 & 17)
- Offer is valid with advanced purchase and walk-up ticket purchases
- Purchase tickets online with promotional code 181009
Free Friend Friday (Fridays)
Got a buddy? Bring them along – on us! Annual Pass members are invited to bring a friend every Friday in June for FREE. Valid for walk-up friend tickets only on June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22 and June 29.
- One friend per annual pass holder
- Please do not purchase tickets online as they will not be refunded
- Subject to change at management’s discretion
- Not an Annual Pass member? Become one today: http://bit.ly/2rRCF9K
Little Playtimes (Tuesdays)
Little LEGO lovers can enjoy big fun at Little Playtimes on most Tuesdays between 10am and 2pm. Enjoy activities including DUPLO Story Time, Farmer’s Workshop, and newly added Animal Bingo.
- Just $24 for one adult and one child (additional children are $11) plus applicable tax
- Appropriate for children under the age of five (children age two and under are free)
- Annual Pass Members are always free
LEGO® City Builder (NOW OPEN)
Enjoy building city scenes with LEGO® bricks at home? Now you can let your creativity loose with LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s new LEGO® City Builder area — a giant city at your fingertips.
- LEGO® City Builder is an interactive city that visitors can add their own elements and designs right into the display
- The new play area includes skyscrapers, police and fire stations, cafes, suburban streets, beaches, a LEGO® Friends section and more
LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure
Pick up your swords and don your headband for LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s 2,300-square-foot interactive play area (larger than four average-sized NYC apartments!). Your energetic little ones can let off some steam for hours as they are immersed into the world of the popular LEGO® Ninjago building sets.
- Put your Ninja skills to the test — balance, agility, strength and endurance — on your quest to save Ninago City and become a Spinjitzu Master
- Modeled after the Temple of Airjitzu, the two-story play structure includes more than 20 interactive features (horizontal climbing wall, color crush reflex reaction game, obstacle course challenges inspired by kids’ favorite Ninjago characters and more)
- For our youngest visitors, Ninjago City Adventure is also equipped with a special Toddler Area that features a spin cup, toddler climber and drum panel