Shout out to Ryanna, from The New School Kitchen, for never ceasing to amaze me with delicious, easy to follow, recipes that also make my body feel good!
10 mins Total time: 10 mins Serves: 4
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Clean Protein Powder
- ¾ cup Canned Organic Coconut Milk
- ½ Kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- ½ cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- Throw the banana, frozen mango, baby spinach, protein powder and milk into a high- powered blender. Blend well until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with kiwi, blueberries, hemp seeds and any other favorite toppings. Enjoy with a spoon!
Topping Ideas: Fruit, nuts, fresh herbs, coconut, hemp hearts, granola, ground flax or chia seeds.
Turn it into a smoothie: Add more almond milk for a thinner consistency, then sip with a straw!
Clean Protein Ideas: Try using collagen peptides, pea protein, or grassfed whey protein. Alternatively, add more hemp hearts and chia seeds to the blender as your protein source.