If you’re even remotely into exercising, you’ve heard of SoulCycle. But did you know that TotalFusion Studios in Harrison has its own secret weapon ? An indoor cycling, immersive, full-body workout that will leave you hooked! It’s called Spivi and it’s wonderful.
Spivi is a unique virtual interactive cycling system and it’s ONLY at TotalFusion! Your avatar races across the screen while one of their LIVE motivating instructors and rockin’ playlist push you to achieve your personal best!
Why Spivi ?
- Indoor Cycling as never seen before! Spivi takes riders through virtual worlds with dynamic scenery, challenges them to burn calories, reach distance and generate energy!
- Called the best exercise bike in the industry. Spin classes are fun but how else can you turn your exercise hour into a group race? There’s nothing like some friendly competition to push you into your best shape.
- Spivi can track and analyze heart rate, power, speed, energy, calories and more!
- Gives riders the ability to train according to their own fitness levels
- Prefer not to share your performance data in class? No problem. You control what others can see in your own Spivi privacy settings. Learn how to personalize your spivi account.
- As with all continuous cycling activities, it provides minimal impact on joints, improves muscular endurance and cardiovascular health, lowers stress levels and enhances the body’s immune response.
Spivi Classes at TotalFusion
Ride and Core
This workout is a great compliment to any program. It features a dynamic 30 minute interval ride and finishes with 30 minutes of core and stretch.
Ride and Sculpt
A 30 minute studio cycling experience where technology meets fitness when you ride with Spivi. Our studio is enhanced by 4 flat screen T.V.s where you can actually watch your ride. The class moves into a 30 minute strength and conditioning workout in our main studio, using dumb bells and other small props.
Rhythm Ride and Pilates
30 minutes of riding to the beat of the music, followed by 30 minutes of Pilates with props.
Ride and Pilates
This 60 minute class fuses a 30 minute interval ride with 30 minutes of classical and contemporary Pilates exercises. Created specifically to get your heart rate up, burn calories, and create core strength and stability.
Ride and Bootcamp
30 minutes indoor cycling class that simulates an outdoor road ride combined with 30 minutes of bootcamp.
*Download TotalFusion’s new interactive app and keep up to date with all classes and leaderboards! You can also visit their website to see current schedule .
Your FIRST class is FREE! To get started, click here or contact:
347 Halstead Avenue