Spring is right around the corner at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester! We have a variety of exciting events to share with you!
LEGO® NINJAGO® Event Days (April 14-15 & 21-22): Calling all ninjas! Celebrate the release of LEGO® NINJAGO®: Master of the 4th Dimension in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester cinema with LEGO® NINJAGO® Event Days! Become part of the 4D action as not everything goes to plan with the ninjas needing your help in mastering the 4th Dimension – the universe depends on it!
- After the film, sharpen your ninja skills with a visit to LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure – the attraction’s two-story, 2,300-square-foot interactive play area
- Learn the LEGO® NINJAGO® alphabet and enjoy a ninja-themed MINILAND scavenger hunt, build activities and giveaways
- Enter for a chance to win a family four pack of annual passes
April Homeschool Day! (April 18): If the yellow school bus is your own car, unlock your child’s creativity, brick by brick, and join us for Homeschool Day. Engaging students in reading and writing can be a challenge, but not when they build and tell their own story using LEGO bricks! In our April workshop, “What a Great Experience,” students will take inspiration from MINILAND and recount an experience they’ve had in their city.
- Participants will build their characters, setting, and plot using LEGO elements and write about their experience in a great take-home activity
- Space is limited; please register at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date
- Call 866-243-0770 to reserve a spot
Little Playtimes (Tuesdays): Little LEGO lovers can enjoy big fun at Little Playtimes on most Tuesdays between 10am and 2pm. Enjoy activities including DUPLO Story Time, Farmer’s Workshop, and newly added Animal Bingo.
- Just $24 for one adult and one child (additional children are $11) plus applicable tax
- Appropriate for children under the age of five (children age two and under are free)
- Annual Pass Members are always free
- Please note there will be no Little Playtimes on Tuesday, April 3
LEGO® City Builder Grand Opening (NOW OPEN): Enjoy building city scenes with LEGO® bricks at home? Now you can let your creativity loose with LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s new LEGO® City Builder area — a giant city at your fingertips.
- LEGO® City Builder is an interactive city that visitors can add their own elements and designs right into the display
- The new play area includes skyscrapers, police and fire stations, cafes, suburban streets, beaches, a LEGO® Friends section and more
LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure (Perfect add-on for the LEGO® NINJAGO® Event Days): Our awesome indoor attraction will enable your energetic littles ones to let off some steam for hours. Pick up your swords and don your headband if you haven’t yet checked out LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s newest attraction? LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure, a 2,300-square-foot interactive play area (larger than four average-sized NYC apartments!), immerses guests into the world of the popular LEGO® Ninjago building sets.
- Put your Ninja skills to the test — balance, agility, strength and endurance — on your quest to save Ninago City and become a Spinjitzu Master
- Modeled after the Temple of Airjitzu, the two-story play structure includes more than 20 interactive features (horizontal climbing wall, color crush reflex reaction game, obstacle course challenges inspired by kids’ favorite Ninjago characters and more)
- For our youngest visitors, Ninjago City Adventure is also equipped with a special Toddler Area that features a spin cup, toddler climber and drum panel