These colorful Valentine’s Day sun catchers will brighten up your home, which I’m sure we could all use given how cold it has been lately! This craft is engaging, hands on and helps develop fine motor skills. Plus, it looks pretty cute hanging in your windows!
What You’ll Need:
1. Cut out heart outlines using construction paper.
2. Stick hearts onto contact paper then trim off the excess contact paper
3. Hang hearts on a window or other vertical surface.
4. Give your child tissue paper pieces and let them stick them onto the contact paper.
5. When they are done with the tissue paper, seal it all in with another layer of contact paper.